Palaia Winery Relay for Life Music Festival
There is almost nothing better than an outdoor music festival on a warm summer day. Except when the proceeds go to helping a great cause. That makes it better. And there is one coming up.
The Palaia Winery Relay for Life Festival and Bike Run is happening at the winery on Sweet Clover Road in Highland Mills on Saturday, July 20, from noon - 6 pm. This outdoor music filled festival and bike run is a full day event to benefit Relay for Life . All proceeds go to American Cancer Society programs and research in the Hudson Valley. There will be live music from Vandetta, The Jason Gisser Band, Fred Zeppelin, Roadhouse Roosters, and Steel. There will also be vendors, food, raffles, beer and wine.
Admission is $20 at the gate, $15 in advance, kids under 13 are free. Your admission includes automatic entry to win Yankees or Mets tickets. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie