Outdoor Hudson Valley Museum To Offer Free Admission
The very popular Storm King Art Center is opening up their doors for free later this month. On Thursday, August 28th from 10 AM - 8 PM, Hudson Valley residents can check out the entire 500-acre outdoor museum at no charge. They offer this great opportunity several times each summer, but this will be the last of the year.
According to their website, since 1960 Storm King Art Center 'nurtures a vibrant bond between art, nature, and people'. Their mission is to acquire and conserve modern and contemporary art and to give people a unique place to explore art in nature.
Located in the Town of Cornwall, they provide educational and public programs and contribute to preserving art history through research and maintaining archives on sculpture.
Exhibitions change with the season, so you never know what you'll experience on each visit.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie