Orange County Town Lifts Winter Parking Ban Early
As we enter the last few weeks of pretty lackluster winter here in the Hudson Valley, one Orange County town has lifted its winter parking ban.
It seems that Port Jervis has given up on any end of the season snow. The City of Port Jervis Winter Parking Ban that is in effect from December 1st - April 1st will be lifted for the foreseeable future.
Should the ban need to be put back in effect before April 1st, a Nixle alert will be issued as well as a posting on the city website and on the Mayor's Facebook page.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie