Orange County Home Aid Stole $8K From Client, Police Say
An Orange County home aid was arrested following a lengthy investigation into the theft of $8,000 from a client.
On November 26, 2019, state police out of the Middletown barracks arrested Jessica Hutting, age 40 from the city of Middletown for Grand Larceny third-degree (felony).
On October 22, 2019, troopers received a complaint from a home aid was stealing money from a client.
After an extensive investigation it was revealed that Hutting stole approximately $8,000 in cash from a residence that she was working in as home aid.
She was arraigned in the Town of Wallkill Court and released on her own recognizance.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie