Old Fashioned Holiday Celebration in Sugar Loaf
It is that time of the year again. Holiday celebrations in towns, villages, and cities throughout the Hudson Valley. Saturday, Dec. 14, from 12:30 - 4:30PM, it's one of the Valley's favorites. It's the annual Sugar Loaf Holiday Celebration.
The Sugar Loaf Community Foundation and the Sugar Loaf Methodist Church bring an old-fashioned holiday celebration to Sugar Loaf Arts and Crafts Village. Sugar Loaf is a cool town any time of the year, but the holidays are the best. There will be horse-drawn wagon rides, strolling carolers, a visit from Santa, and shops decked out with unique gifts for the whole family and all of your friends. Refreshments and crafts will be offered at the fellowship hall and there will be a tree lighting at the church. And it's free.
This is a beautiful event to kick off the holiday season. If you would like more information about Saturday's old fashioned holiday celebration in Sugar Loaf, visit the facebook event page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie