Northern Dutchess Symphony Orchestra Celebrates Flight
If you love music, and you love flying and the beautiful views that flying offers, you should head to Hyde Park tomorrow evening. The Northern Dutchess Symphony Orchestra will be at the Culinary Institute of America, 3957 Route 9 in Hyde Park at 8 pm tomorrow for "Flight, the Story of Wilbur and Orville Wright".
A presentation of gravity defying music and pictures will showcase flying in the Hudson Valley, featuring the Rhinebeck Aerodrome, the Balloon Festival, and more. Guest artist
Kimberly Kay will narrate Flight, the Story of Wilbur and Orville Wright as told by their sister.
Musical selections will include Acceleration Waltz by Johann Strauss, Berceuse and triumphant Finale from Stravinsky’s The Firebird Suite, Rimsky-Korsakov’s Flight of the Bumblebee and Walton’s Spitfire Prelude and Fugue.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie