Newburgh’s First Repair Cafe Is March 2
Do you have broken stuff that you just can't bear to get rid of? Stuff that you would like to fix, if you only knew how? Enter the Repair Cafe. Repair Cafes not only help you fix things, but it also helps the environment by putting those things back into use.
Individuals Making Positive Advancements in their Communities Together, Inc., Grit Works, Blacc Vanilla Community Foundation, We Are Newburgh, and Hudson Valley Repair Cafe will be holding Newburgh's very first Repair Cafe on Saturday March 2 from noon - 4 pm at Grit Works, 115 Broadway in Newburgh. If you have broken items that could use repair, you can help reduce waste by taking them to the Newburgh Repair Cafe and you'll get to meet some great people from your own community as you work together to fix your stuff.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie