Newburgh Vintage Emporium Expanding With Second Location
The popular Newburgh Vintage Emporium is expanding its Hudson Valley operations with a second location.
According to Newburgh Restoration, the new facility will be located on Route 17k and be housed in a 30,000 square foot building with room for around 80 vendors. They'll be featuring vintage furniture, clothing, antiques and other repurposed and locally made goods. Known as Newburgh Vintage Emporium Ware-House, the building has housed a skating rink and family-owned furniture store before becoming the once-popular retailer Big Scot.
The original Newburgh Vintage Emporium location at 5006 Route 9W opened in 2013 and will continue to remain open for business seven days a week. With around 11,000 square feet of space, they feature 50 vintage and antique dealers.
Anyone interested in becoming a vendor in the new location can call (845) 562-5200 or visit their website.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie