Newburgh Brewing Company Teams With United Way For Storm Relief
Newburgh Brewing Company has teamed up with the United Way to raise funds for those hardest hit by the recent storms in Newburgh. On Wednesday, May 23rd, 100% of Taproom sales will go to help local families rebuild their homes and lives.
Hudson Valley musician Steve Black will be performing from 5-7 followed by a night of trivia. So, spending a little extra time at the pub that night means you're actually helping people!
Graft Cider, also based in Newburgh, will be donating all the cider for the fundraiser. According to their bio, they consider themselves to be a new kind of cider company
'The concept was two-fold, one taking old European fermentation techniques of using wild yeast and bacteria to ferment their ciders to dryness. The second was to harness the flavor profiles created from this style of fermentation and develop innovative styles that take a nod from some of the best craft beer producers in the world.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie