New York Woman Threatens TGI Fridays Employee Over Endless Apps
When they say endless appetizers, some people really take it to heart.
A New York woman was arrested after trying to walk out with more food than she payed for at a TGI Fridays restaurant. The NY Post says it all went down early Thursday, when the 32 year-old woman from Wyandanch walked behind the bar and tried to pick up an extra helping of snacks to bring home. There is no word just how much she had to eat before going back for seconds Thirds? fourths?).
When confronted by an employee, the woman allegedly lost it and swung a liquor bottle at the man. The woman and a friend then tried to leave but were confronted again by the same employee, who probably doesn't get paid near enough to deal with stuff like this. That's when, police say, the appetizer bandit pulled a knife and threatened to stab the worker.
Police later found the woman and arrested her for robbery, menacing, criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a controlled substance charges. Police say she had several Oxycodone pills on her.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie