New Tap House Coming to Beacon
Kevin and Dana Collins have embarked on a new venture with the announcement of their new establishment located on Main Street in Beacon, NY. The all-new restaurant and tap house is undergoing renovations according to the owners' specifications in order to create just the right atmosphere they are looking for.
“We’ve been looking for the perfect spot for many years and nothing fit until we found this space,” said Dana. “We’ve been in Beacon for 16 years, it’s a part of us and we are so happy to be on Main Street!”
Kevin and Dana are the owners of the Beacon Barking Frog on Fishkill Avenue in Beacon, NY and Publick House 23 off Main Street in Pleasant Valley, NY. Their love for food, craft beer, and friendship is something anyone who has met them can attest to.
You can follow them on Facebook and Instagram for progress updates and look for Melzingah Tap House to open in April of 2018.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie