New Jersey Woman Rescued After Getting Stuck in Donation Bin For Three Days
How does this even happen? Now, it isn't unusual to see clothing donation bins scattered across town in random spots. It's a great way to donate old articles of clothing for those who really need it (Well, we hope someone's getting the clothes), Plus, you can make a little extra space in your closet.
Well, one 38 year-old New Jersey woman almost ended up being the one donated. NBC reports that the woman had to be rescued Monday morning after getting trapped in a clothing bin in Patterson. The NY Post says she fell in Friday night. Police say someone heard her screaming for help and called 911.
What's unbelievable is that the woman was stuck in the bin for almost three whole days. If you're claustrophobic, this has got to be your worst nightmare.
The next question is how in the world did this happen. The woman claims someone pushed her. However, Paterson Police Director Gerald Speziale told NBC that officers doubt the story, for this is the third time in two years that she's had to be rescued from a clothing bin.
While this woman's heart seems to be in the right place, maybe she needs to stay far away from these bins. There is no word exactly how she chose to pass the time over the weekend as she was chillin' in the bin.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie