Mohonk Preserve Invites Volunteer Photographers
If you love to take photos you may want to get out to this event at Mohonk Preserve. Mohonk Preserve is holding their Volunteer Photographer Orientation on Saturday, March 7th From 9:30 AM to 11 AM.
Join the staff at the Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center Conference Room to find out more about this annual program. You will help the Preserve promote both the beauty and the importance of the land that makes up Mohonk preserve. The scenic views, people, plants, animals and special events can all be subjects of your photos. At the orientation, you will also be able to chat with other photographers.
The volunteer orientation is designed to give want to be volunteers all the information that you would need to decide if it's for you. It is a great opportunity to meet with the coordinator, learn about the activity, and meet other volunteers. Please feel free to attend any or all orientations.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie