Massive Delays on I-84 Westbound
Late construction has Interstate 84 jammed up Friday afternoon.
According to our traffic reporter Adrienne Watson, there are huge problems on Interstate 84 westbound.
Due to late construction, 84 westbound is backed up starting at the Route 9 exit (exit 13) and continuing across the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge.
State Route 52 is seeing delays as a result of the construction as well.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie