Massive Delays on I-84 Westbound
Interstate 84 westbound is suffering from massive construction delays near the Taconic State Parkway.
According to the WPDH Traffic Reporter, Andrienne Watson, late construction has caused six-miles worth of delays on I-84 westbound leading to the Taconic State Parkway Friday afternoon.
The Taconic is also experiencing 2-miles of delay, also due to construction. Use alternate routes if possible.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie