Massive Delays on I-84 Westbound
Interstate 84 westbound is suffering from massive construction delays near the Taconic State Parkway.
According to the WPDH Traffic Reporter, Andrienne Watson, late construction has caused six-miles worth of delays on I-84 westbound leading to the Taconic State Parkway Friday afternoon.
The Taconic is also experiencing 2-miles of delay, also due to construction. Use alternate routes if possible.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie