Mary Jane’s Dairy Bar Set to Open This Week
One of Orange County's most beloved ice cream stands will be opening for the 2020 season soon.
Get ready for summer foods, since ice cream stands across the Hudson Valley are opening for the season. The most recent announcement is Mary Jane's Dairy Bar in Newburgh. According to a Facebook announcement, they will be open starting Friday, March 13, 2020.
I don't know about you, but Mary Jane's is my FAVORITE ice cream stand in the Hudson Valley. I think growing up, knowing it was a little bit of a trip to get out there made it all the more special. Oh yea, and it's totally delicious.
If you make the trip to Mary Jane's on March 13, I think it's safe to say that there will definitely be a line. Trust me, it's worth the wait. I always like getting the waffle cones there because the homemade ice cream is drool-worthy. Alright, I'm getting hungry now, see you at Mary Jane's!
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie