Man Steals Thousands From Lower Hudson Valley Business and Then Crapped On the Floor
A one man celebration, of sorts, has lead to the arrest of a 34 year-old Orchard Park resident. Lets just say he left quite a mess after his little shindig.
LoHud is reporting that a man forced his way into the Redline Roadhouse in Cortlandt Manor on July 13. Once he was in, the one-man wrecking crew allegedly threw quite the party. LoHud says the man drank alcohol, stole over $2,000 worth of liquor, and also damaged a window.
But he wasn't done there. Police say the rowdy, liquor swilling intruder left a parting gift for the folks at the Redline Roadhouse by defecating on the floor. Ughh.
LoHud says the mystery pooper was arrested for third-degree burglary, a felony; third-degree criminal mischief; and fourth-degree grand larceny
Maybe next time he'll take care of business before heading out for a night on the town?
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie