Man Steals Thousands From Lower Hudson Valley Business and Then Crapped On the Floor
A one man celebration, of sorts, has lead to the arrest of a 34 year-old Orchard Park resident. Lets just say he left quite a mess after his little shindig.
LoHud is reporting that a man forced his way into the Redline Roadhouse in Cortlandt Manor on July 13. Once he was in, the one-man wrecking crew allegedly threw quite the party. LoHud says the man drank alcohol, stole over $2,000 worth of liquor, and also damaged a window.
But he wasn't done there. Police say the rowdy, liquor swilling intruder left a parting gift for the folks at the Redline Roadhouse by defecating on the floor. Ughh.
LoHud says the mystery pooper was arrested for third-degree burglary, a felony; third-degree criminal mischief; and fourth-degree grand larceny
Maybe next time he'll take care of business before heading out for a night on the town?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie