Man Found Driving With Over 3 Pounds of Marijuana, Police Say
A man was found with over 3 pounds of marijuana following a traffic stop on the Thruway.
On June 19, approximately 1:38 a.m., State Police stopped a vehicle on I-87 in the Town of Woodbury for multiple vehicle and traffic violations. Upon interviewing the driver, probable cause to search the vehicle was established.
The driver, Eric S.Gordon, 43, of Dobbs Ferry, N.Y., was found to be in possession of approximately 51 ounces of marijuana. Additionally, Gordon possessed several vape cartridges weighing a total of 331 grams.
Gordon was taken into custody and transported to the Newburgh barracks and charged with criminal possession of marijuana second-degree, felony, criminal possession of marijuana fifth-degree, unlawfully possession of marijuana,and multiple traffic violations.
Gordon was arraigned before the Town of Woodbury Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $2,500 cash bail or $5,000 bond.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie