Local Celebrity Couple Makes it Official
If you live in the Hudson Valley, you've seen a boom in celebrity sightings with all of the movies and shows filming in the area. But we know who the OG Hudson Valley celebrities are.
Dutchess County staples and Samuel Sweet Shop owners Jeffery Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton have made a life for themselves in the Valley. They do a ton for our community like hosting the wildly popular Ghost Stories charity event and then taking the money raised to renovate parts of Astor Services in Rhinebeck.
The happy couple were trending on Monday, October 7 after they announced they have officially tied the knot. You're probably asking yourself "Weren't they already married?" Burton explains in an Instagram post:
Jeff and I just want to put it out there that WE GOT MARRIED! For real.
We’ve lived as husband and wife for a decade. We’ve built a family, and a farm and found our community. For years, publications have reported that we got married in 2014 or 2015 and that I’ve been married and divorced before.
Check out the adorable instagram post below.
Morgan also added that fellow actors Jenson Ackles and Norman Reedus performed the ceremony. As for the day itself Morgan said it was "without a doubt... the best day of our lives. Ever. Ever."
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie