Hilarie Burton-Morgan Announces The Rural Diaries Release Date
One of our favorite actresses is spotlighting the Hudson Valley in her new book.
Hilarie Burton Morgan, who famously resides in the Hudson Valley, announced on social media on Friday that her book The Rural Diaries is currently available for pre-sale and will hit bookshelves on May 5th.
In the book, Burton tells the story of her transition from living the Hollywood lifestyle to moving to the Hudson Valley. According to The Rural Diaries website, Hilarie mixes "charming stories of learning to raise alpacas and buying and revitalizing the town’s beloved candy store, Samuel’s Sweet Shop with good friend Paul Rudd and his wife Julie, with raw observations on the ups and downs of marriage and her struggles with infertility."
Signed copies of The Rural Diaries will be available for purchase through Oblong Books and Music out of Rhinebeck and Millerton or online. The Rural Diaries will also be available as an ebook and audiobook from Amazon, Barnes & Nobel, Indie Bound and Google Play.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie