Legendary Musicians this Weekend at The Falcon
Among other things, the Hudson Valley is rich in music. From Woodstock to Poughkeepsie to New Paltz and just about everywhere in between you'll find amazing music and musicians here in the Hudson Valley.
And there's no shortage of great venues, either. The Chance, the Mid Hudson Civic Center, The Bardavon, UPAC, Daryl's House Club, and in the last decade The Falcon in Marlboro has earned a great reputation as one of the premier music venues around.
Head to The Falcon on Route 9W in Marlboro this Friday night, May 17, for one of the best shows ever. Corky Laing Celebrates Mountain featuring Richie Scarlet. Corky Laing is the original drummer for Mountain and Richie Scarlet is one of the Hudson Valley's treasures, having played with Mountain, Ace Frehley, and many more. This is going to be an awesome show.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie