Live from The Falcon Archives
I have to say I am pretty impressed with the way the Hudson Valley has been able to still bring us great live music even during the COVID-19 pandemic. There are musicians doing facebook live shows, musicians performing concerts on Zoom and there are some of our favorite Hudson Valley music venues digging into the archives for some past shows that we all loved.
The Falcon in Marlboro is one of the music venues presenting shows from their archives a couple of times a week. And these are some great shows, including the late Bill Perry, Hugh Brodie, and Oz Noy Trio. Maybe you were even at one of these shows. You might be stuck at home but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy and treat yourself to a show.
Want to find out more about the Live From the Falcon Archives? Check out the facebook page for more information and future Live From the Falcon Archives concerts.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie