Learn Spanish at Adriance Memorial Library
These days, it really pays to know a second language. I remember taking about four years of Spanish back in school, but it wasn't very conversational, and I don't remember a whole lot. I wish I had paid better attention. Have you been thinking about learning Spanish?
Adriance Memorial Library on Market Street in Poughkeepsie is helping you brush up on conversational Spanish from noon - 1:30 pm starting this Friday, March 8 and every Friday through March 29. Regular practice is the best way to learn a new language. Meet weekly with their experienced instructor to practice Spanish conversation with other language enthusiasts. It's a lunch and learn, so participants are welcome to bring a bag lunch to each session.
There is no registration required. For more information call Jessica Sherman at (845) 485-3445 extension 3315 or email email@example.com. To find out about other events offered at Adriance Memorial Library, or other libraries in the district, visit their facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie