Judy The Bear Passes Away
They say your pets aren't just pets, they're family. One Hudson Valley animal rescue lost one of it's family members over the weekend.
The Orphaned Wildlife Center in Otisville announced on their Facebook page that Judy the bear has sadly passed away.
In the statement, they explain that Judy had "been doing well, not great" but they had thought she was improving. However, on Friday things took a turn for the worse. While the vets and doctors tried everything they could they say that "after a few days it became obvious that she wasn’t going to make it."
The Orphaned Wildlife Center said "Everyone here is just shattered. We really tried to save this girl. We know you did too."
We're sending our thoughts and prayers to everyone at the Orphaned Wildlife Center.
If you want to see Judy's story visit orphanedwildlife.org.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie