John Waite Will Play Free Festival in Red Hook
Hardscrabble Day, one of the coolest days of the year in the Village of Red Hook, is coming up this Saturday, Sept. 21, and once again they've got an awesome musical headliner. John Waite from The Babys and Bad English, and a great solo artist in his own right, will be playing this year, and believe it or not, it's all free.
The day starts at 10AM, and features fun for the whole family. There will be games and activities for the kids, lots of local food vendors, and of course, live music all day. And we can't forget about the annual Hardscrabble Day Parade. The main stage is set up in the Village Parking Lot, but don't worry, there will be parking throughout the village.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie