Jersey Mike’s Opening New Location in the Hudson Valley
Let's be honest, it's been a dark time in the Hudson Valley with the amount of local and chain businesses closing. It seems that every month a handful of our favorite places, especially restaurants, are closing their doors.
With that being said, the closings usually make space for new, unique companies to make their mark.
Jersey Mike's is stepping up to the plate.
A second Jersey Mike's location is making its debut in the Hudson Valley next week. Jersey Mike's currently has a location in Central Valley near the Woodbury Commons. The popular sandwich shop is said to be opening their doors in Dutchess County on Wednesday, June 26th.
For those of you not familiar with Jersey Mike's, they are a sandwich shop that's "all about quality" according to their website. They offer an array of hot and cold sub sandwiches and desserts like cookies, brownies and Tasty. Jersey Mike's also provides catering for parties and events.
Don't miss Jersey Mike's opening next Wednesday, June 26th at 584 Rt. 9 in Fishkill (across the street from Walmart).
We'll keep you updated on any specials possibly going on for their grand opening.
Now that Jersey Mike's is here, can we get a WaWa or Chick-fil-a?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie