Impractical Joker Spotted Dining at Hudson Valley Restaurant
A cast member from the show Impractical Jokers stopped by a local eatery. Were you there?
Everyone loves to watch the four friends on Impractical Jokers mess with each other. We also love to watch them eat pizza. Joe Gatti, Brian Quinn, James Murray and Sal Vulcano are not strangers to New York. They're from here, they film here and they even tour live shows here.
Who would have thought that they hang out in the Hudson Valley? According to a Facebook post, James Murray was spotted dining at Fratello Brick Oven in Warwick.
Do you frequent this establishment? Have you ever seen anyone else famous eat there?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie