HV Woman Used Steak Knife During Domestic Dispute, Police Say
On Friday evening July 5, 2019 at 9:35 PM, Saugerties police responded to the corner of Main Street and Partition Street for a report of a man that had been stabbed.
Investigation established that, the victim a 36-year-old male had been stabbed in the area of his neck with a steak knife.
The victim reports that while engaged in a domestic dispute, 33-year-old Lisa M. Carrube of Saugerties, stabbed him, causing injury. The victim was treated at the scene by Paramedics for a superficial wound to his neck.
Carrube fled the scene prior to the arrival of police.
On July 6, 2019 Carrube was located by Saugerties Police at 02:35AM, upon responding to a call for service of a reported female screaming on Jane Street.
Upon their arrival officers discovered the screaming female was Lisa Carrube. When officers attempted to take Carrube into custody, Carrube fought with officers, resisting her arrest.
Carrube was taken into custody and processed at Saugerties Police Headquarters and then arraigned in the Village of Saugerties Justice Court. Carrube was remanded to Ulster County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie