Hudson Valley’s Newest Stewart’s Shop to Open This Fall
A new Stewart's will be opening soon in the Hudson Valley.
Summer in the Hudson Valley just isn't the same without a fresh scoop of Stewart's ice cream. Whether it's a date night, or a celebration after a winning (or losing) little league game, there's nothing better than a cone on a hot summer night.
Stewart's Shop fans will have to wait until next summer, however, to enjoy a scoop at the newest Hudson Valley location.
The latest Stewart's Shop was supposed to be open already, but construction delays have pushed the store's timeline back a few extra months. An old, smaller Stewart's Shop at 98 North Chestnut St. in New Paltz is relocating to a brand new store at 76 North Chestnut St. across from Village Pizza.
Customers have become frustrated waiting for the new location to open up. Originally scheduled for May, the store now hopes it will be able to open up this fall. The store says that there are issues with the New York State Department of Transportation that they are currently ironing out.
In a Tweet to one of their customers, Stewart's seemed hopeful that the issues would be settled by the Fall. Until then, the old Stewart's Shop will remain open on Chestnut Street for all of your ice cream needs.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie