Hudson Valley’s Newest Mexican Restaurant Set To Open Soon
The building that housed the once popular Uno's Pizzeria in Poughkeepsie is set to reopen with a new identity. Signage posted outside the restaurant indicates they'll be opening soon as the area's newest Mexican restaurant, Frontera Grill.
The new location will be Frontera Tacos and Tequilla's third with other stores in Middletown and Connecticut. The menu focuses on Mexican favorites and they offer a wide variety of tequila options.
Frontera Tacos & Tequila aims to maintain utterly great food and provide world-class hospitality to their patrons. With the goal of not just serving great food, but adding a whole new generation of loyal guests.
Will you be giving Frontera Grill a try when it opens? The official opening day hasn't been announced yet but you can follow them on Facebook for updates.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie