Hudson Valley Zombie Film Set For Nationwide Summer Release
A high profile zombie movie that filmed in the Hudson Valley will be released in theaters across America this summer. The loaded cast includes Bill Murray, Selena Gomez, Adam Driver, Steve Buscemi and others.
Variety reports plot details have not been revealed but it has been described as a "zombie comedy." Cast and crew were spotted around Kingston and the Village of Fleishmanns in the summer of 2018.
The film is directed by Jim Jarmusch who is known for movies like Permanent Vacation, Coffee and Cigarettes and Broken Flowers. He's also worked with Neil Young, the Talking Heads, and The Raconteurs on music videos and video shorts.
Are you excited for the new Hudson Valley-made zombie movie that's coming out this summer? Have a look at the new trailer.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie