Hudson Valley Teen Missing Since July, Police Seek Help
Police are hoping you can help them find a Hudson Valley teen who left home in July and hasn't been heard from in weeks. She may be anywhere in the Hudson Valley.
The City of Kingston Police Department is looking for 18-year-old Erin Nicole Dragula. She left her Kingston home in July and hasn't been heard from in several weeks, police say.
Police believe the teen is staying in Dutchess County, likely the Poughkeepsie area, with an unidentified man. Her family also says, she could be in Yonkers
The 18-year-old is described as being 5'3" with brown eyes. In a photo provided by police, Dragula has red to purple hair.
Anyone with information on Dragula's whereabouts is asked to call the Kingston Police Department at 845-331-1671 or email Detective Fitzgerald at email@example.com.
Those wishing to remain anonymous can use the "Submit a Tip" app on the Kingston police Facebook page. All calls and information will be kept confidential, police say.
- Hudson Valley Business Goes Viral Thanks to Hilarious Sign
- Hudson Valley Woman Provides Police With Free Meals on 9/11
- Hudson Valley Teen Missing Since July, Police Seek Help
- Bear Attacks Hudson Valley Man Inside Home
- 14 High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offenders Move
- DA: Hudson Valley Teacher's Aide Brought Loaded Gun to School
- Police: 8 Hudson Valley Men Arranged to Have Sex With Children
- Man Admits To Killing Hudson Valley Teen Away At College
- Hudson Valley Man Left Murder Victim's Corpse in Planter
- Woman Goes on Homophobic Rant at Hudson Valley ShopRite