Hudson Valley Stewart’s to Offer Free Coffee on New Year’s Eve
For a limited time on New Year's Eve, Stewart's will be giving out free coffee to end 2019 the right way.
According to Stewart's Shops website, they are ringing in the New Year by giving out free coffee. From 6 p.m. to close at all Stewart's locations on Tuesday, December 31, you can enjoy a free cup of hot coffee. It can be any size and any flavor.
Their website states you can choose from the Stewart's House Blend, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Richer Roast, Decaf, and Blueberry Crumble. 13,000 people had free coffee last year at Stewart's with this promotion.
To make 2020 even better, Stewart's will be adding Chocolate Raspberry Cream Coffee at all shops on January 5, according to their website. This is a seasonal flavor, so get it while you can.
I'll see you at Stewart's on New Year's Eve.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie