Hudson Valley Retailer To Stop Selling Guns At 125 Stores
A retailer with multiple local locations has announced it will be pulling guns from over 100 of their stores across the U.S.
Yahoo Finance reports that Dick's Sporting Goods is removing guns from 125 of their locations nationwide. Dick's removed hunting items from 10 stores where they saw sales decreasing. Once the hunting items were removed, they saw an increase in sales.
Dick's is, therefore, following the success of those stores by removing hunting items from an additional 125 stores where sales were declining, according to Yahoo Finance. Dick's Sporting Goods classifies hunting items as rifles, ammunition, accessories associated with firearms, hunting apparel, and anything related to hunting. This will not include kayaks and other outdoor activities.
Dick's Sporting Goods has multiple Hudson Valley locations including Poughkeepsie, Kingston, and Middletown.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie