Hudson Valley Man Found Banging Head on Driveway Arrested
A Putnam County man accused of punching and banging his head on a driveway in Dutchess County was arrested.
On Thursday around 7:15 p.m., officers from the Town of East Fishkill Police Department were dispatched to an address on Woodcrest Drive for the report of a man who was walking around the complainant's driveway, punching the ground and hitting his head on the ground.
Responding officers were told the man fled in a white SUV. Shortly after, the vehicle was found on Carpenter Road.
Police allege the driver, 39-year-old Brian J. Flandreau of Carmel, was the person the caller complained about and was driving with a suspended New York State Driver's License.
After being taken into custody, police found a clear plastic Ziploc bag containing a crystal-like substance that tested positive for Crystal Methamphetamine and a tan powdery substance that tested positive for the presence of heroin.
Flandreau was charged with two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminally possessing a hypodermic instrument and aggravated unlicensed operation.
He remanded to Dutchess County Jail, with no bail, pending a future court date.
- 1 Killed, Many Hurt After High-Speed Chase in Hudson Valley
- 4 Nearly Struck By Lightning Celebrating July 4th in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Stabbed To Death on July 4th
- Search is on For Missing Hudson Valley Endangered Adult
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Tried To Kill Person at Popular Bar
- Hudson Valley Corrections Officer Charged With Assault
- Woman Hit, Killed By Train in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Prostitution Sting Leads to 7 Arrests
- Police: N.Y. State Trooper Killed by Suicidal School Principal