Hudson Valley History Cruise Thursday in Kingston
The Hudson Valley is rich in history. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll be saying it again. You could spend years in the Hudson Valley exploring its history and still have years of exploring ahead of you. And you can explore some of that history along the river this week in Kingston.
The Hudson River Maritime Museum on the Rondout in Kingston will be the host on the Rip Van Winkle for a two hour cruise focused on industrial history of the Hudson River this Thursday, July 11, at 6 pm. Aboard the boat, passengers will enjoy illustrated lectures on the history of various Hudson River industries with emphasis on the D&H Canal, brick yards, and more. Talks will be 15 - 20 minutes each with time for questions and answers. And all proceeds support the Hudson River Maritime Museum.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie