Hudson Valley Coffee Shop Set To Open Third Location At Eastdale
The popular Crafted Kub Coffee House will open its third location at the highly anticipated Eastdale Village Town Center. The announcement comes in the wake of the recent additions of Rossi's Deli, Sweetbakes Cafe Pizzaria Posto and Amanda's Macaron Shop.
Eastdale Village project is a mix of apartments, retail and medical and will have around 390 apartments when completed. 35 of the 60 acres on the property will be developed leaving 25 acres as a Town of Poughkeepsie park complete with large party pavilion and public restrooms.
The $90 million Eastdale Village is located along Route 44 in the Town of Poughkeepsie 2.5 northeast of the City of Poughkeepsie and three miles southwest of Pleasant Valley. The development is being constructed on both the north and south sides of 44.
The new Crafted Kup isn't scheduled to open until fall of this year so in the meantime, you can visit them on Raymond Avenue in Poughkeepsie as well as their Poughkeepsie Galleria location near the food court.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie