How To Find and Sample ‘Secret’ Beers at This Year’s HRCBF
Not all of the beers at this year's Hudson River Craft Beer Festival will be available to everyone.
On Saturday, the craft beer drinking community will be coming together to sample 180 craft beers from over 90 of America’s best breweries while enjoying live music, local vendors and delicious food. But if you want to try the rarest and most special beers, you'll need to prepare yourself ahead of time.
While all of the breweries in attendance will be pouring their best beers at the festivals, some will also bring small kegs of special, limited-edition beers that will only be available to attendees that are in-the-know.
Several breweries are bringing along special beers to the HRCBF, including Newburgh Brewing Company, Sloop Brewing, Duncan's Abby and Founders. So how do you get them? It's actually pretty simple.
Just download the free WPDH mobile app before you head to the festival and make sure that alerts are turned on for "presales & deals." During the festival, you'll receive exclusive alerts that include a special tasting pass. Just show that pass at the brewery's pouring station and you'll get to sample this rare and exclusive beer.
There will be several secret tastings scheduled throughout the festival, so make sure your phone is charged up and alerts are turned on so you can take advantage of them all. And, if you don't have your tickets yet for the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival, you can purchase them online right now before they sell out.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie