Hospice Spring Break Gala March 21 in New Windsor
Are you familiar with Hospice care? Hospice care offers both physical and emotional comfort to terminally ill patients. Hospice is a blessing not only for the patients, but also for the loved ones of those patients. And here's a way that you can support Hospice while having a fun evening of dining, dancing and more.
Hospice of Orange & Sullivan Counties, Inc. will hold it's 2020 Spring Break Gala on Saturday, March 21, from 6PM - 11PM at Anthony's Pier 9 on Route 9W in New Windsor. The gala will include cocktails and hors d'oeuvres followed by the finest dining, dancing and music by The Motones, premium auction items and a 50/50 cash drawing. And it all goes to benefit a great organization.
The ticket price is $250 per person and a table of ten discounted for $2,250. For more information about the 2020 Spring Break Gala for Hospice of Orange & Sullivan Counties, check out the facebook event page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie