Hard Cider Run for the Foodbank of the Hudson Valley
Want to help the Food bank of the Hudson Valley? Want to get a little exercise? And would you like to refresh with a nice cold glass of hard cider? All these things are possible, all at the same time and at the same place.
Join the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley at Warwick Valley Winery and Distillery, 114 little York Road in Warwick on Saturday and Sunday, May 4 and May 5 from 10 am - 4 pm for the Annual Hard Cider Run to benefit the Food Bank. Dash through the orchard in pursuit of a yummy glass of hard cider. All participants of the annual Hard Cider Run will enjoy a picturesque 5K run or walk before enjoying a complimentary glass of the good stuff. After the run, stick around and enjoy a great afternoon at the cidery.
All runners can donate to the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley either during the registration process or at the event to help alleviate hunger throughout the region. Each $1 donated brings 4 meals to families in need. For more information about the Annual Cider Run, visit the even facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie