Happy Birthday, Neil Young
Today is Neil Young's 74th birthday. Some people love Neil Young, others not so much. I'm one of those who loves him. His a little bit off key voice, the raw and dirty sound of his electric guitar, and the beautiful sound of his acoustic guitar and piano. Yup, I'm a true fan.
One of my best concerts ever was a Neil Young show. We got to see him in the summer of 2015 at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts. We were second row center. It was a dream come true. Great seats, one of our favorite musicians and a beautiful July night. What could be better? He came out and sat alone at the piano and did a few songs. Then he got up, picked up an acoustic guitar and did a few more songs. After that, Promise of the Real came out and they rocked the rest of the night with Neil. It is a great memory.
Happy Birthday, Neil Young. You'll never know how much you've added to my life with your music. Thank you.
As Amazon Associates, we earn on qualifying purchases.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie