Greystone 4th Annual Leap for Autism
April is autism awareness month, and Greystone Programs Inc., a nonprofit group serving five counties in the Hudson Valley, is once again taking a leap for autism. Literally. It involves planes, parachutes, and a whole lot of fun.
Join Greystone Programs on Saturday, April 27, from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm at Blue Sky Ranch in Gardiner for the 4th Annual Leap for Autism. You will be raising funds for Greystone Programs' expressive arts programs and other services that support their mission to enrich lives one person at a time. It's open to tandem skydivers, experienced skydivers, and skydiving teams.
The event has fun, festivities, and free fall! Food and entertainment provided by the Grille Wagon, Angry Orchard, Sloop Brewing Company, DJ Smitty, Capture the Moment Photo Booth Rentals, and BG Entertainment Kids Korner.
For more information about the 4th Annual Leap for Autism, check out the event facebook page. To learn more about Greystone Programs and their mission, visit the Greystone website at https://greystoneprograms.org/.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie