5th Annual Leap for Autism Postponed
It's no surprise that things are being cancelled and postponed left and right. And that includes some very important fundraisers, including the 5th annual Leap for Autism to benefit Greystone Programs. I'm glad to say that the Leap for Autism has been postponed for safety reasons but not cancelled, and I will pass along the new date as soon as they determine what it is.
You may not be familiar with the Leap for Autism or Greystone Programs. The Leap supports Greystone’s Expressive Arts programs which includes music, dance, equine and art therapies, in addition to other unfunded vital services. Greystone is dedicated to supporting children, adults and families living with autism and other developmental disabilities by enriching lives one person at a time.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie