Grateful Dead Fest Aug. 24 & 25 at Warwick Valley Winery
The weekend of Aug. 24 and 25 is going to be a great one for my fellow Dead Heads. Both Saturday and Sunday from noon - 5pm, it's a Grateful Dead Festival at The Warwick Valley Winery and Distillery, 114 Little York Road in Warwick.
Those of us that love The Grateful Dead know it's about more than just the music. It's true that the music is amazing, but it's also about a spirit. The spirit of love, and peace, and dancing, and spending time with others like us. It's hard to explain, but if you are a fan you understand what I am saying. I believe that spirit will be very much alive Aug. 24 and 25 at The Warwick Valley Winery and Distillery.
Tickets are only $12 in advance and $15 at the door. Children under 5 are free. For more information about the Grateful Dead Fest at Warwick Valley Winery and to buy tickets, visit the winery website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie