Getting Through It Together with Updates and a Little Fun
Hey! We're back for another week of radio station isolation, and we're very happy that you are joining us this week on The Boris and Robyn Show. It's been kind of crazy these past few weeks, and you are our connection to the outside world. So thank you very much.
We'll be here for you with the latest updates on the coronavirus with Bobby Welber and we're also going to let you know which Hudson Valley businesses are open and operating. And of course we're going have a little fun. We have a cool WPDH prize pack that you can win this week. Make sure you're listening at 7:45 for your chance to win it. And, as always, a cool Boris and Robyn Show t-shirt for our listener of the day.
Plus, the latest traffic reports from Nancy Reamy, rock news, the stoner report, a whole bunch of guests including our Resident Veteran Commander Tom and attorney Jonna Spilbor (remotely of course) and other things to make you smile and hopefully laugh. Remember, we're all in this together. Thank you so much for listening, and stay safe and be well.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
Celebrities Who Live in the Hudson Valley