Funeral for Hudson Valley Woman Allegedly Killed by Husband
A Hudson Valley mother who may have been killed by her husband was laid to rest.
A funeral was held for Audrey Grogan of Poughkeepsie on Sunday at Temple Beth-El in Poughkeepsie. Interment followed at the synagogue's cemetery.
On Friday, police confirmed Grogan was the woman found dead in a parked car at Bear Mountain State Park on Sept. 28 as police searched for Grogan's husband, George Grogan. Police started looking for the couple late last month after their son told police that his father admitted to killing her.
Police also confirmed on Friday the body found in a wooded area last Thursday east of Bear Mountain Bridge is 59-year-old George Grogan.
Police have not released their causes of death.
- Sneak Peek At Legally Haunted Lower Hudson Valley Home
- Funeral For Hudson Valley Woman Allegedly Killed by Husband
- Slain NYPD Officer From Hudson Valley Mourned, Honored By Yankees
- Longtime Hudson Valley Politician Accused of Sexual Harassment
- 3 Accused of Stealing 22 Pounds of Hemp From Hudson Valley Farm
- Hudson Valley Man Sentenced For Marijuana-Based Murder