Free Water Locations in New Paltz
If you or someone you know lives in the New Paltz area here is where they can get free water during the water issue.
According to the Village of New Paltz Facebook page, residents are still advised to not use the tap water for drinking, cooking, or making ice until further notice due to concerns that it has been contaminated.
Water has been deemed safe to use in bathing, showering, and washing your dishes or clothes but not for consumption. With that, the Village has set up a few locations for residents to pick up safe water. Most locations are requiring residents to bring their own containers to fill up.
Locations for water are as follows:
At Village Hall they have a 6,000-gallon tanker that is available 24 hours to fill up containers, and/or you can pickup of 5 water bottles per person or one case per household.
At Meadowbrook apartment complex they have a “water buffalo” with 500 gallons of water at near unit 512.
At Huguenot Park apartment complex at 45 N. Chestnut Street they have another “water buffalo” with 500 gallons of water.
At Town & Country apartment complex they have another “water buffalo” with 500 gallons of water.
We will update this story if more locations for safe water are released and will update when the water consumption ban is lifted.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie