Former Town of Poughkeepsie Restaurant Up For Sale
A building along the busy Route 55 that once housed a Town of Poughkeepsie restaurant is up for sale. Located at 464 Freedom Plains Road, the property once housed C's Restaurant and Lounge. Unfortunately, there was a fire and renovations will be needed but the structure is intact.
The existing structure is 1,430 square feet and the property has room for expansion. There is plenty of space for parking and has high visibility. The half-acre property is on the market for $349,000. It is zoned for business' like a dental office, retail, pharmacy, dance studio, or barber shop.
I think you know where I'm going with this: is there room here for a White Castle? Just, maybe.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie