First Week Of Spring Should Be Pretty Nice in the Hudson Valley
Sunday's calm weather and seasonable temps should set the tone for the first week of Spring in the Hudson Valley.
Highs Monday and Tuesday will be in the 40s under partly cloudy skies. It might be a bit windy Monday afternoon so that could make it feel colder than what the temperature says.
Highs for the first official day of Spring, Wednesday, will be near 50 with increasing clouds. Thursday will bring a chance of showers with highs in the 40s. Mostly cloudy skies will persist by Friday with highs in the upper 40s. Next weekend should be sunny with highs in the 50s.
By comparison, Poughkeepsie's first day of Spring in 2018 only saw a high of 37.
Have a great week.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie