Find Out What it’s Like to Fly With The Blue Angels
Last week the Hudson Valley was buzzing, literally, as the New York International Airshow made an appearance at Stewart Airport.
If you looked up in the sky over the weekend you got to witness the skill and precision of talent pilots navigate the Hudson Valley skies. You also probably got to see the magic that is the U.S. Navy Blue Angels.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to ride with them?
While we can physically put you in the plane, you can get a birds-eye view of what it looks like from above and in Blue Angel formation.
The Department of Defense Outreach shared a video on their Twitter account of a recent flyover near Lake Washington in Seattle. The video is incredible and makes you feel like you're in the cockpit.
Take a look:
Would you get in with a Blue Angel pilot for a ride? Personally, the video is enough for me.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie